My education in alternative health lifestyles and therapies began at a young age. My grandfather was born in 1898 in Oakland, a booming center for alternative health at the time. With health experts like Dr. Bragg and Jack Lalanne as his heroes, Grandpa Harry lived a long and active life free of disease and pain, passing away peacefully at the age of 93.
The lessons I learned from Grandpa Harry remained a constant influence, and in my 20s, I began a lifelong study of Neuromuscular therapies and nutrition. I am constantly applying the most innovative studies to my work, while the following represents my current certifications and licenses:
- California State Massage License (#34895)
- Certified in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy (Trigger Point Therapy)
- Certified in Level 3 Neurokinetic Therapy
- Certified in Level 1 Nemerov Method
- Professional Liability Insured (ABMP # 70774)
I turned my passion into a practice in 2001, opening Westgate Therapy. Located in Marin County, I provide the most effective treatments to clients throughout the Bay Area, customizing each treatment program to fit patients’ individual needs.
Are you ready to make confident and informed decisions about your health?