About Michael Westgate
I experienced health issues in my teens, which sparked my interest in seeking solutions. I was lucky to have a grandfather who proved to be an excellent example of what can be realized through healful lifestyle habits. He followed the standards of his heroes Dr. Bragg and Jack Lalanne and lived a long, active life through the age of 93. By my 20s, I’d begun a lifelong study of pain relief science. My rewarding process of healing began. Today, I am continually applying the most innovative research to my work with people in pain. Whether you are suffering from a sports injury, whiplash or common ailments like tendonitis, headaches or sciatica, Westgate Therapy could be the solution.
The following represents my current certifications and licenses:
- California State Massage License (#34895)
- Certified in the St. John Method of Neuromuscular Therapy (Trigger Point Therapy)
- Certified in Level 3 Neurokinetic Therapy
- Certified in Level 1 Nemerov Method
- Certified for the Safe and Sound Protocol
- Professional Liability Insured (ABMP # 70774)
I turned my passion into a practice in 2001, opening Westgate Therapy. Located in Marin County, I provide the most effective treatments to clients throughout the Bay Area, customizing each treatment program to fit patients’ individual needs.
Are you ready to make confident and informed decisions about your health?